DevOps is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high velocit
What you will do...
- Expert in Cloud (ideally AWS) Infrastructure, especially surrounding VPC's/Subnets, Security Groups, WAFs, EC2, IAM, Route53, and Serverless tools and lambdas
- Advanced in security concepts like AuthN/AuthZ, trust boundaries, the least-privilege principle, the OWASP Top Ten, and Infrastructure-as-code tools (like Terraform, CDK, or Pulumi)
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Docker Compose, and setting up CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Step Functions, and SNS/SQS
- Knowledgeable in DevOps best practices and Developer Experience (DX) topics.
- Communicative, approachable, self-driven, and collaborative
We expect you to have...
- Experience with AWS Control Tower is essential
- Extensive experience provisioning cloud infrastructure, such as AWS or GCP
- Extensive experience with DevOps technologies from CI/CD tools like Jenkins, to Infrastructure as Code tools like Terraform
- A background in Solution Architecture is beneficial